Venue: Shanklin Conservative Club
Guest Speaker: The Rt Hon Dominic Raab MP (Former Brexit Secretary)
Price: £25, to include a three-course meal, and a glass of prosecco on arrival.
- STARTER: Goat’s Cheese Souffle served with an Apple and Walnut Salad
- MAIN: Pork Medallions with a Honey and Grain Mustard Sauce
- (Or VEGETARIAN OPTION: Spinach, Cranberry and Blue Cheese En Croute with a Creamy Leek Sauce)
- DESSERT: Lemon and Lime Posset served with Shortbread Biscuits (followed by coffee and tea)
Open to non-members (when attending as a guest of an IWCA Member)
Dress code: lounge suit.
To purchase tickets (by 7th June), either:
- Complete the booking form (download below) and return to Margaret Platt;
- Book online (link below) *.
* If you book online please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require the vegetarian option for main course.
|Summer Lunch with Dominic Raab.pdf||90.56 KB|