The Isle of Wight Conservative Association (IWCA) has elected a new team of Officers for the ensuing year:
At IWCA’s Annual General Meeting on the 28 September, the following Association members took office:
- Chairman: Warren Whyte;
- Treasurer: Steve Sheridan;
- Deputy Chairman (Membership): Harriet Hadfield;
- Deputy Chairman (Political): Ed Hopper;
- Constituency Officer (West): Matt Ambrosini; and
- Constituency Officer (East): Cllr Chris Quirk.
The Officers manage the Conservative Association, and they replaced a team – led by David Pugh – which stood down at the end of their term and the end of the single-constituency Association. The new team will lead the two-constituency federation which was formally established at the meeting.
The officer team can be contacted through the Conservative Association office in Newport.